Monday 23 April 2012

Wordless Week is for 'W'

Last week, I had what I would like to refer to as a Wordless Week.
Suddenly, all inspiration to write just left me!
I was desperately trying to write a huge piece of coursework for my English A Level and would just stare at the screen saying to myself "ican'tdothisican'tdothisican'tdothis!"
That, of course, just made me even more negative about it.
Everyone I put down seemed so sound terrible and wouldn't get my point across at all!
So, instead, I looked at blogs, laughed a lot, wrote blogs and realised I'm much better (though not brilliant) at doing this than writing essays and had a huge moan about my future, studying English art University.
Wow, it was a low point. Every thing was terrible.
And when I started to try and make my plot for my novel, all my imagination seemed to have dried up! I couldn't think of any interesting new animals or any back stories to anything.
Until today!
Today, I just said to myself: "Just blood well do it!"
And, at last, I have broken my block!
This is the way to do things, apparently!
M. x

1 comment:

  1. glad you finally got your groove back. writer's block does suck:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete