Tuesday 3 April 2012

Baby Beluga starts with a 'B'


Continuing on with the A to Z Challenge...
I would like to tell a story from when I was little.


When I was younger, I used to listen to the tapes of a Canadian Singer named Raffi. We would listen to him ALL the time. So much so that I could probably still sing all his lyrics.

A link to his website:


He would write songs for children and record them. I think he got quite famous, but I can’t be sure...I haven’t asked any of my friends if they listened to him...




















Anyway, this title is Baby Beluga because it was my favourite song of his when I was little and it brings back amazing memories J
A beluga, if you didn’t know, is a type of Whale:

 










How does this relate to my novel project?
Well, only loosely... I guess I could say this is part of my childhood and your childhood will influence any story you write in some sort of a way... so this must have influenced me somehow!

1 comment:

  1. Great start ... and good luck with the challenge
    Viveka (1931)- think I will come back for more.

    ReplyDelete