Saturday 7 April 2012

Back to basics...

I apologise for the neglecting my project for a while...
I have been so caught up in the A-Z blogging that I stopped my original blog! 
But truth is, not much has changed...Except that, now that I've worked out why Harry Potter is so brilliant, I don't see any reason to read them all again. So I'm stopping half way through the 3rd book. 
Now, I generally don't like stopping a book half way through, but seeing as I've read it so many times, I don't see how it counts as that...
So I'm still reading the Magician's Guild Tragedy - near the end of the second! In my opinion, this book is better than the first, so hopefully so is the third of the trilogy!
Anyway, I would write more, but I'm off to cook a really interesting meal! - Pizza.
Best thing I could find in the fridge so I'll have to live with it!
M x


No comments:

Post a Comment