Thursday 3 May 2012

A-Z Reflections Post


How was the A-Z for me?
 Well, it was stressful, of course. I set myself the target of doing one post a day, but sometimes that didn’t work out as well as I had planned...
I had also said to myself that I would continue with my normal blog at the same time which became practically impossible. Lastly, I promised to my readers that each A-Z post would somehow feature something to do with my novel project and, although I managed this for most of my posts, I was definitely scraping the barrel a lot of the time.
However, I found the challenge really fun as I had to really use my brain to make the posts even mildly amusing. I also found my now favourite blog:
She is just HILARIOUS!
I don’t really know what else to say about it, other than it made me addicted to blogging! Everyone says they’ll only post once a week and so did I, until I realised I was addicted to it!
I love to let my thoughts out and now that I’ve found The Lightning and The Lightning Bug,
I have discovered the joy of making up a story as you go along! I have found a way of undoing my writer’s block!
Okay, slightly off topic, here, but this is all thanks to the A-Z Blogging. Because of my frequent searches for other A-Zing blogs, I discovered something brilliant that helps to get my mind away from the horrible, stressful world of exams!
M. x

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet M. Thank you for the shout-out. And I'm so happy that your writer's block has been unblocked! Let the words loose!

    ReplyDelete