Wednesday 1 August 2012

Walks On The Hills

While I've been camping in Wales, I have been adding to the novel.
I would love to say that chapter four is coming on nicely but I can't say it is I'm afraid!
I'm really struggling to make it interesting for the reader and for me to write! At the moment, it is just plain boring! I've decided that after all the drama in the first three chapters, the reader is now in need of some down time to take in everything that's just happened.

Apparently I'm not very good at writing about down-time.

So chapter four may take a while as I need to play around with it a bit more!
Chapter three is up and running in the editing side of things!
It's mum's turn to do the editing!

While in Wales, I took walks on the hills and cliff paths to clear my head and to wake me up in the mornings. This has given me some inspiration for places and objects, humour and details. My walks on the hills gave me a lot of inspiration for a lot of things and, will thought and imagination, will hopefully set me on a straight path again!
I'm thinking of skipping past this difficult chapter four and going straight on to the next chapter, however, this may make chapter four all the more difficult to write as I'll have to stick to the boundaries of how to lead into the next chapter and what things to mention!
Wish me luck!
Hope everyone is well :)
M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment