Wednesday 11 July 2012

Eleven

Eleven is a scary number for me, so it is a bit scary that The Lightning and The Lightning Bug just happen to have chosen that number of any number.
They have asked us to write a story in 11 words. So here is my story. My horribly true story:

I turned Seven on September Eleventh. My house number is Eleven.

_______
Yes, my seventh birthday was on September 11th.
My house number is 11, I am a twin, the twin towers came down and the towers make the shape of an 11.
It means I have to have a minute of silence on my birthday (unless my birthday luckily lands on a Sunday.)
Now that I think about it, I realise I don't have to have a minute of silence anymore because I don't go to school anymore!
So my birthday can't land on a school day anymore!
Unless they force us into it in university.
I'm not a heartless bitch, I just don't want to think about such depressing things on my birthday!
No. This does not make me a terrorist!

M.x

No comments:

Post a Comment