Monday 11 March 2013

Research And Inspiration

Today, I sat in a library researching Folk Music in the USA for 3 hours!
From it, I got loads of ideas for the fantasy novel!
I thought of loads of background ideas like myths and legends, songs and poems.
I also got inspiration for how societies should be run which is really helpful for the editing of Part Two.
I also found some wise words I hope to use from a myth I read about Hercules.

And that's another very short post for you!
I haven't been doing much for the fantasy novel recently - I've been completely caught up in the folk world! I'm going to folk workshops, researching into folk histories and I'm thinking of joining a folk club in the local town. I've been a little bit distracted recently...
I've also been very busy so haven't had much time to just sit down and edit/write.
I have a relatively free day tomorrow so will do some editing! :)

M. x

1 comment:

  1. You could dеfinitely see your enthusіasm in thе artіcle уou write.
    Τhe ѕеctor hoрes for even more passіοnate writеrs liκe you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete