Wednesday 20 June 2012

When You Comment, I smile!

Yes, It's true. When you comment., I smile!
When you comment, I feel remembered.
And when I feel remembered, I feel motivated.
And motivation is what I need at the moment!

When I had no time, I was desperate to write. But now that I have all the time in the world, I seem to have lost all motivation!
I don't want to make this novel into a chore but I also don't want to leave it alone and just hope that at some point I'll decide to start.
I have a feeling, I should be starting now.
I've also noticed that when I feel happy, I'm more inclined to write.
And comments make me happy!
So, thank you to those who spend a little of their time commenting on a blog post of mine. Thank you for taking time out to talk to me :)
M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment