Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Time Is Just Around The Corner!

The time for my writing race to begin is just around the corner!
Okay, I say race when I know it isn't.
What I really mean is 'writing frenzy'.
I have a very busy summer organised, in which my laptop and all my files for this novel project will come with and the creation of my novel will be fully under way!
I have been so desperate to write over the last few months, it has been infuriating to know that my exams are more important!
I have booked a week in Glasgow, visiting some family friends and their new child.
The Father, (whom we call Big T as he has the same name as my twin, T), is an English Professor in a university in Glasgow and is madly passionate about English - as am I.
My various expeditions happening throughout summer will hopefully give me some new material, ideas, knowledge and experiences which we help my think outside the book and develop the novel that much further.
My summer includes a day tour of the Harry Potter Studios!, watching T run with the Olympic flame!, going to Hop Farm Music Festival and watching BOB DYLAN live! (I am a HUGE fan of his!), going to 6 debates/philosophical talks on one weekend, kayaking down the river Wye with my Dad, going on our annual fishing holiday in Wales, going somewhere in Europe with my mum and C, - my older brother who is in the - army - and having a huge charity music festival in the village in which I live! I think that just about leaves me with around 3 weeks (not in a row at all!) to hang at home and see friends.

As my chance to write inches ever closer, my mind and imagination seems to spark into life.
But I mustn't explode onto the paper yet!
I must focus on exams first! :(
To all those others taking exams out there, I wish you bonne chance, good luck!
I will see this blog again very soon after the 18th of June!
M. x
P. S. I just had a look at some of my first posts and I have realised how far I have come! My posts are so much better now!
And that is all down to my readers and fellow bloggers, for teaching me how to do it!
Thanks!
:D M. x

2 comments:

  1. Greetings!

    I'm trying to visit all the participants of the 2012 A to Z Challenge and I have arrived at your lovely blog. Good luck with the rest of the year!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! That is quite a mission - so many bloggers participated in the A-Z! Keep going!
      M. x

      Delete